Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wedding Part I.....

Maria
Mr & Mrs V

A dash to the altar to the beautiful sound of a trumpet.
The wedding party faced the audience during the ceremony.
I really liked that. We were able to see faces instead of backsides. I highly recommend it!

It was a beautifully happy day!

8 comments:

Mum-me said...

What a fabulous idea to have the wedding party face the congregation! Lovely photos!

Anonymous said...

Nice photos! What a great idea to have the wedding party facing the crowd! I like that!

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Thanks for the photos, I've been eager to see the wedding. I've always wondered why that was not done before. If you have to look at someones back side it might as well be the pastors.

Pat MacKenzie said...

Beautiful pictures. I especially like th eone of the whole group facing forward.

Anonymous said...

beautiful blessings
gp

Dana said...

I love her head band. The wedding party looks beautiful:)

The Silver Age Sara said...

Oh, I love weddings and the pictures were just fantastic. It's just one of the most special days in anyone's life.

Renata said...

What a beautiful wedding!! I love her dress & agree that facing forward is much nicer. I also went up the aisle to a trumpet serenade!! Lots of fun!