......of ME!!!!
- wake up
- make good yummy juice to zip start our day
- observe the boys making their own beef burritos for breakfast
- Seth complimenting Clark on how he should open a restaurant to serve his delish beef burritos
- Clark mumbling that "beef burritos are really original duh"
- mom groans silently and mumbles to self" teenagers!"
- send three teens out the door to school all cute
- dispatcher has her work cut out for her as trucker gave specific instructions and loads dont always coincide with OUR plans
- trucker oversleeps
- dispatcher finds load that may possibly work
- email from/to bloggy friend!!!!
- waiting and waiting for broker to return calls while still keeping an eye on the load boards
- trucker gets shut down by DOT
- trucker now cranky
- dispatcher put on hold but still looking for loads
- office phone rings constantly
- cellphone ringing constantly
- said trucker learns how to make cute smiley/frowny faces on cellphone
- dispatcher groans out loud
- dispatcher finally gets a clue that trucker found a distraction
- dispatcher tells driver to send all his newly discovered cute faces to his children
- humor them.......please!
- trucker resumes to still send new faces he made on cellphone
- dispatcher GROANS as she is busy enuf already
- trucker off and running
- trucker gets unloaded
- dispatcher spills an entire 12 oz glass of fresh crisp water on the desk/floor
- UGH
- runs for towel
- Whew! missed all important papers
- mops and shines the floor with said spilled water
- trucker gets reloaded miles away
- trucker on his way south
- dispatcher says no to him stopping by the house for lunch-too busy
- dispatcher looks and looks for loads
- trucker drives and drives
- phones ring and ring
- headache forming
- FINALLY it all falls into place
- fax starts ringing nonstop
- broker-friend had to fill me in about her trip to Alaska when I called about a load
- call was successful
- found load to desired destination
- found connecting load a few miles away
- accomplished getting Daryl right where he wanted to be come Monday
- old friend calls wanting salsa recipe
- dispatcher has a smile on face not just on phone
- Hallelujah as thats not always an easy task to accomplish often
- kid wondering why all his calls didnt get answered-dispatcher too busy
- kid just wanted to chat on his way home from work/call trucker chat with him
- trucker still drives and drives
- dispatcher closes down the office for the day
- gets started on the housework that didnt get looked at all day
- spend time with boys
- friend texts about her quickly ailing father
- heart breaks for friend in what they have all been through and what is ahead for them yet
- Dirk and Zach each pop in on there way to bigger and better places to be
- talk with a kid about his fast driving
- Tessa arrives home from working at the daycare
- dinner
- daycare worker shares stories about her day at work
- Tessa also tells us about her one class period she spends volunteering at the preschool
- FINALLY its time to relax and watch SURVIVOR
- not relaxed......disgusted!
- loyal fan disgusted with CBS to put such an idiot on the show
- mom spends time with the girl while boys go off to do their own thing
- email from Pat MacK!!!!
- fan goes to bed exhausted, smiley/frowny faces embedded in her brain, and disgusted
- fan thinking she may not be a fan much longer
- mom of the clan wakes up well rested from a good nights sleep
- laying across the foot of her big bed
- blankets all twisted around her like a cocoon
- hair a horrible tangled mess
- half a days work just trying to untangle oneself getting out of bed this am!!!
Have a great weekend!!
Share your day.
10 comments:
That's a busy day you have going there.
Wow dear... makes me tired just reading it. I remember how a teenagers life can be just about as exhausting to Mom as a toddler. We can't put up the safety gates to keep them in check (o:
Did I ever tell you that my hubby works for Atlas Van lines as a diesel mechanic and shop manager??
Thanks so much for all the info you sent me. I can't imagine how you found time so that makes it all the more special.
I did enjoy that post format. Can i use it some day as the day of a daycare worker and Grammy and wife and mother? (o:
Oh I forgot... I missed Survivor last night because we had to be out of the house after the 'spray'. That is usually my favorite show and I am going to be so annoyed if this big jerk stays on. I saw some commercials and had an idea how it would be....you just reinforced my fears. I don't need more stress in my life (o:
ooh... my cut to the chase version, innkeeping, horsekeeping, housekeeping and bookeeping for the biz
happy trails
gp
Wow! You are so busy it makes my head spin. I may use your format for my own blog some day. It won't be as long as yours though, unless it's a day I'm taking care of a bunch of grandkids.
Well it is mid morning here as I read your blog post, and I am ready for bed again after just trying to imagine how busy you are!
You should 'lose' your cell phone for a day and take a break. No one would have to know. ;^)
Awww, the life of a truckers wife. DOT makes my honey grumpy too. You are a very bust women and I am a very bored one:( I wouldnt mind getting a hold of your salsa recipe:)
Yikes, that's quite a day.
What a fun post! Sounds like you sure are busy there!
Post a Comment