The guests -Chocolate Cupcakes with Creme filling.
7.31.09
How lovely. Next wedding at my house I'm hiring you to be our wedding planner.
The cake is gorgeous - I love the motorcycle topper. Looks like it was a beautiful wedding all around.
Michele- you will have to hire Maria as it was all her ideas.Pat Mack- James found the cake topper at the Mall of America I think.
Everything looked perfect!
in a "previous life", I was a caterer... this looks amazingwoo hoo and congratsgp
The cake topper actually came from the internet...the oil unity candle was from the mall of america.
I LOVE the wedding cake. How cool is that!
Those cupcakes were very delicious!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
How lovely. Next wedding at my house I'm hiring you to be our wedding planner.
The cake is gorgeous - I love the motorcycle topper. Looks like it was a beautiful wedding all around.
Michele- you will have to hire Maria as it was all her ideas.
Pat Mack- James found the cake topper at the Mall of America I think.
Everything looked perfect!
in a "previous life", I was a caterer... this looks amazing
woo hoo and congrats
gp
The cake topper actually came from the internet...the oil unity candle was from the mall of america.
I LOVE the wedding cake. How cool is that!
Those cupcakes were very delicious!!
Post a Comment