She loves to partake in all the activites.
Clark joined the festivites for "Pajama Day" too. But he opted out on the bedhead!!!
Guess what decade this was.
"Circus Day" was for her.
With all 13 ponytails!!!
Today is "College Day".
Tomorrow will be interesting as its suppose to be a very wet chilly day.
Drenched parade and mud football?
Do I have to go???
10 comments:
Looks like a fun week. Tessa's such a good sport to be so involved.
Oh, High School Days. They were the best. Tessa is adorable anyday.
Good luck on that parade and game. Cold and wet sounds awful.
You guys look absolutely adorable!! Tessa-you should definately join the circus...jk, jk, jk! Loves...
Did you just change the header or did I just notice?? I like it (o: The kids look like they are having a blast...well especially Tessa. I am sure we will here about the dance too. Fun!
by the way I love that my comment goes right through and i don't have to go through all the hoops and tricks and STUFF just to get my comment to go through. Sorry...just venting (o:
I love your new header photo too. What a strange rock formation! Looks like a giant thumbs-up but without the rest of the hand.
We don't have homecoming here. Don't even understand what its all about. I think American High Schools have a lot more 'theme' days and functions etc than we do here.
Take a photo of the fingernails!!!!
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
My daughter get's into spirit week too...but I have to tell you...I love your title picture!!
Looks like fun!!
Sounds like so much fun. I think I'd like pajama days. Was that the 80s decade?
Post a Comment