Monday, November 9, 2009

No Joke......

"There is no baby news!"
Think we've inquired about it a few too may times ourselves??
Actually James was telling an outdoors joke. Meaning one should be outdoors when telling this joke.
Here it goes.....
How do you ask a deaf person if they want chicken?
James graciously informed us how while hollering at the top of his lungs-"DO YOU WANT CHICKEN?"
The picture so perfectly portrays his sentiment of the moment about any baby/grandparent news tho too. Just had to share it with ya!

9 comments:

Michele said...

I get the same look with my kids but they have been married considerably longer. Don't you think they'd get with the program? I'm just sayin'

grammy said...

That is a joke I will not tell my little ones because I am sure I would get tired of hearing it (o: Funny!
How has maria been? My 24 year old son keeps having giant swollen tonsils and glands. This time he was on some strong meds and steroids. Reminded me of her.... but he was not as sick as you described. hope she is better.

DayPhoto said...

Oh come on....are you are aren't you!!!!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Glad she is feeling better.

Dana said...

that joke was funny!!!

debi9kids said...

LOL! LOVE that you are harassing him about babies. Cute :)

The Silver Age Sara said...

:-)

Renata said...

LOL - that is too funny!

Pat MacKenzie said...

I just told that joke to my family and after a minute Lloyd said "So what's the answer?" LOL