Wednesday, November 11, 2009

All State Chorus......

Tessa and the chorus director at the All State concert.
Letting loose of excess energy!
Bros at their best.
James and Maria chatting with our western SD friends, Aundrea and Aleah, whom we had a blast with. Too bad her lil guy was sick the entire weekend.
The fam.
***I am only a lil late getting these pics up as this concert took place the end of October!!! The roads were kinda iffy going out but not as bad as I thought they would be.
Clark and Seth were in awe of the snowstorm we drove thru. At least someone enjoyed it!!

6 comments:

CindyDianne said...

Sweet pics - how did she do?

grammy said...

Great picture of the whole family. It is so hard to get everyone together in a picture. Bet she felt proud to have everyone there.

DayPhoto said...

I was thinking about this, glad you posted. How did Tessa do?

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

What a good lookin family! And they keep growing up every time you post. I can't keep up with them.

Pat MacKenzie said...

Lovely family picture Kath. Tessa looks beautiful - so glad she wasa feeling better.

Renata said...

What a great experience for her! Love her dress!