Happy 2010 to you and your family! And, I haven't forgotten where you are --- we used to live there too!! Some of our best memories are in that little town! Have a great day!
You know my Blogger balloon was popped last summer but I'm getting over it!!! 2010 is going to be different!! The train game is fun and you can also play it online. Great thing to do late at night since there are other people out there that play against you. Have a great day!
9 comments:
Happy 2010 to you! What a beautiful snow scene!
Happy New Year to you too from Small Winter City, Alberta. Hoping beautiful things come your way in 2010
Happy 2010 to you and your family! And, I haven't forgotten where you are --- we used to live there too!! Some of our best memories are in that little town! Have a great day!
That looks so pretty and I LOVE the new header photo! Just beautiful!!!!
You know my Blogger balloon was popped last summer but I'm getting over it!!! 2010 is going to be different!! The train game is fun and you can also play it online. Great thing to do late at night since there are other people out there that play against you. Have a great day!
Hows Tess holding up? Give her a hug from me.
You must be burried in work and snow. Have missed your updates (o:
I hope you had a lovely new years celebration! The snow looks just beautiful & is a complete contrast to the heat here!
I love your new blog look!
Go see AVATAR...it's really neat.
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment