Oh my goodness - I have never seen snow in drifts like that - even when I visited our snowfields it was nothing compared to that! Keep safe & keep warm! Hope you're having a lovely day Renata :)
oh my goodness that is just crazy....how funny. I looked over at the top comment and Renata said the same thing. I like it here where we get snow but we are not blasted like that (o: Hope your girl is feeling better.
Wow! Even here in northern Alberta we don't have snow like that right now. It's melting right now but we always get a storm or two in March. Looks like a stay-at-home day for you.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness - I have never seen snow in drifts like that - even when I visited our snowfields it was nothing compared to that!
Keep safe & keep warm!
Hope you're having a lovely day
Renata :)
Now that Maria is in Arizona you'll have a place to get away. How are the kids doing?
Yep, you do...
WOW
oh my goodness
that is just crazy....how funny. I looked over at the top comment and Renata said the same thing. I like it here where we get snow but we are not blasted like that (o: Hope your girl is feeling better.
Oh! My! Goodness! Winter is still there and still strong.
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
Wow! Even here in northern Alberta we don't have snow like that right now. It's melting right now but we always get a storm or two in March. Looks like a stay-at-home day for you.
Post a Comment