Yikes.
GASP!
That explains why I must finally admit to the few gray hairs I have!
Dirk has earned every future birthday whooping he gets. He is always in the middle of the pack encouraging others to join in the "wrestling". The wrestling that always goes a wee bit too far. Recently he joined in on the jobsite of giving his younger bro his birthday whooping. Being how gusto that younger bro was to give Dirk a little of his own medicine back I dont think Clark will be forgetting/forgiving of it any time soon.
Dirk and his favorite uncle, my brother, Bill.
Being I was in Rochester on his birthday I forgot to make him a birthday card like he made me!! My plan was to get a refrigerator box tho.
Happy trails and happy birthday, Dirk!!!
Love ya always!
10 comments:
Happy Birthday Dirk!
Kath, you don't look old enough to have a 22 year old son.
Happy birthday to Dirk! I agree with Michele - how can someone as young-looking as you have a son that big?
Nothing like having old kids to make you feel old than you want to.
Happy birthday. Them kids grow up fast huh.
I am so with you about how the wresteling goes a little to far
and mom always feels like she has to be a referee
love the card
it is a great boy card (o:
May baby (son) will be 25 this June
how is this possible???
Happy Birthday Dirk! Gosh, it doesn't seem possible that you and Daryl are old enough for such old kids.
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/
BTW-Super congrats on your new pending status!!
Happy Birthday, Dirk!
Love those pictures!
Wow. Amazing that your son is 22! Happy birthday to your clearly loved & happy son :)
Happy belated Birthday!!! I know how you feel, I cant believe my odest is turning 18 in 5 weeks. I love how close your kids seem to be.
Post a Comment