Yike-a-roos!
One of the resident teens awoke this morning in.a.mood. This child is not overly moody unless something really gets to him. Which isnt too often.
Thankfully!
But this morning...watch out!
The said teen awoke in the wrong bed.
In the wrong house.
In the wrong state.
Belonging to the wrong family.
Heading off to the wrong school.
Wowsers.
Nothing was right for this child this morning.
Peroid.
Without question.
Not sure what the issue was/is yet. When asked the teen said it was just crabby (understatement).
We all knew there was an unhappy camper in the house this morning so everyone just went about their own business....a bit more quietly than normal.
Then one teen asked the growly one -like he does every day- to bring down his book for him. Normally its never an issue just part of the ol school day routine.The book forgetting child got a retort of some growly sort as he looks around the corner at me and pleads..."do we have a cage for him?"
4 comments:
When my youngest son was in HS
I decided that boys turning to men
at warp speed
defiantly have their own kind of PMS
I am sure of it (o:
I can truly sympathise with you re: growly teenagers. Hope he came home in a better mood.
I love the photos you keep changing for the top of your blog. The current one is just as beautiful as the rest.
I like when they move out the best.
Like like adults....bad days happen.
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment