Friday, April 30, 2010

Seeing Lots Of Purple....

I was seeing purple even in my sleep!!
I awoke at 5am this morning in a panic!!
Its two weeks before Tessa's graduation and we have alot of work to do. And I havent given graduation stuff much thought at all this week!! Too much dispatching, preparing for the new patio, and spending a day at the garage sales!
So I laid in bed and took mentals notes of all that needs to be done. Other than clean the house, put in our bakery order, and make grocery lists its all under control!
No need to panic and lose sleep over.
Or so I hope.
I also thought maybe, just maybe, now is the time to go thru the "graduation box" and see what we all need yet! The few times Tessa and I were going to go "graduation stuff" shopping she wasn't feeling up to it. Since she's been feeling good she has been a busy girl.
So today before Daryl gets home in the truck and we get started full force on the patio I am going to concentrate on the graduation party for awhile.
The irises are in full bloom now. Being we have purple ones and she LOVES flowers and its the school color so Tessa wanted them to wait two more weeks to bloom!!
Oh well. They are absolutely gorgeous anyway.
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

DayPhoto said...

I love purple iris. They are the only ones I plant. Yours are beautiful.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

CindyDianne said...

They ARE gorgeous.

What is the saying? Nature waits for no man...?

grammy said...

Isn't that crazy when you wake up in the night and go over and over something.
Hope you get to do the few things you have left and cross them off the list....I am so glad not to have anymore graduations...the last one was 2003 (o:


oh I just remembered he did have a graduation ceremony from college...glad that is over too (o:
Our Iris have not bloomed yet and they are purple...

Renata said...

They look beautiful. I hope you get all your preperations done & maybe the flowers will stick around til the big day!!
Have a lovely day
Renata :)