Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bew-T-Ful......

Kylee, Zach's girlfriend, needed an updo for her brother's wedding.
Her brother is Zach's best friend.
(Guess it was kinda weird when the day came that Zach wanted to date his best friend's kid sister!!)
Maria was up to the task.

It was the first time Maria had done a long hair updo.


Kylee was brave and patient.

An hour and half later.

Pretty.
56 bobby pins.
Topped it off with a little spray glitter.


Beautiful.

Kylee said she took out 37 pins before any hair moved. All our worrying was for nothing!!
The wedding was beautiful and fun.
My camera died so this is the only picture I have of the whole event.

Yesterday along with dispatching the trucks I also got to dispatch the honeymooners!!

Awhile back Maria and I were talking. She was telling me she was in Walmart. And how Kylee was throwing a horrible fit. I'm like "Really?"
**I've never seen sweet natured Kylee throw a fit before in all the years we've known her.
Maria went on to say "Yeah. Glenda didn't know what to do with her!"
We were talking about 2 different Kylee's!!!
Zach's Kylee and James' new baby niece, Kylee.
:)

8 comments:

Jane said...

Gorgeous up-do!!

Jane

DayPhoto said...

Great up-dp! There is real talent there.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

You did great Maria. And Zach has a beautiful woman there.

Michele said...

Maria did a lovely job. Kylee looked gorgeous.

grammy said...

You were right on
bu tee ful (o:
never heard of an undo
it looked great
Love the name Kylee...close to my Grands name (o:

Pat MacKenzie said...

Maria did a beautiful job - what a nice baby bump she's showing! Watch out for Zach and Kylee - I dated my best friend's brother and have been married to him for 39 years!

Renata said...

Had a laugh at the mixup!
What a beautiful girl & I love her hair style - great job there!
Hope you have a lovely weekend
Renata:)

Anonymous said...

Wow....
;)