Friday, August 20, 2010

WY III........


Tell me I'm not the only wacky one!!!
Whenever staying at a motel I always pull back the sheets and make sure they are wrinkle free and ummmm......EEEEW..... clean! I must assure myself that the sheets have been changed since the last visitors.
Breathe in through the nose, blow out through the mouth.
(Do I need more than just physical therapy??)

I always check the sink and tub for left behind hairs. EEEW too.
I wouldn't think of laying on the floor to do my stretches. No siree!
And I always try NOT to think about who/what had been done on the bed before my stay.

EEEW. EEEEW. EEEW.
Do you do this too??
But I have never wondered if this happened on the bed prior to my stay!!!


Yes, my breakable little boys are on the bottom of that heap!! The black socks sticking out are Clark's. The black shoes hanging off the back of the bed are Seth's.
And, NO!, before you ask-there were no bones broken or injuries in this pile of "fun".
And, NO!, I do not wonder why we always have an injury around here.
This kind of thing happens whenever those boys are all together. They are learning to not include us girls. Whew! Thank you very much.
And, YES!!, I do get frustrated with them. Most days they dont know when to stop with all that "fun". I just knew you all wanted to know about that one too! :)

But, Mom, just look at how much fun it is??I am just thankful they didnt doggy pile in one of the hammocks!!!

6 comments:

DayPhoto said...

And they did look like they were having a great big ball of fun!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Michele said...

Yeah, it's always fun until someone gets hurt. Or that is what I kept telling my bunch. It never worked for me, either.

First thing I do is pull off the bedspreads. They never wash those!

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

I'm getting worse and worse about staying in motels. I really don't like it at all anymore. Too many creepies.

Pat MacKenzie said...

Ahhh. The joys of raising boys!

grammy said...

I am surprised the cheap bed didn't break....just mean hotels don't usually have the most sturdy beds (o:
Boys!!! I was always trying to keep the oldest from killing the youngest (o: He is still alive so I guess I succeeded.

Corky and Kay said...

Oh how fun. Just keep on jumping. I hate them rooms to. On our last trip there were dirty diapers in the trash and dirty hand towels. Grossed us out. Then the smoke was so bad I could hardly breathe. It was supposed to be non-smoking room. Yeah right....