Monday, August 23, 2010

WY IV......

Food.

Lira's Restaurant
Lingle, WY.
Tacos.
Nachos.
Yum. Yum. Yum.
Whenever you ask around the area where is a good restaurant to eat at they will send you to Lira's.
Recently I asked a broker I work with in Scottsbluff NE and she also suggested the drive to Lira's.

7 comments:

Jane said...

Wow, that looks really good! Did it end up tasking as good as it looks??
Jane

Michele said...

Those look like homemade tortilla. Were they good?

grammy said...

looks great
I don't think I will make it that far though (o:

DayPhoto said...

And they are gluten free.....?

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Kath said...

Linda- The nachos may be but not the tacos.

Jane & Michele- its a must go to place every time we go to WY. They are very very good.

Grammy- they are worth the drive!! I will meet you there anytime!!

Pat MacKenzie said...

Amazing! Maybe I'll get to travel there someday.

Anonymous said...

That made me hungry.