You're taunting me with it aren't you? I just know you are. I still love you though.
How exciting for you all! Your life will change, for the better. There's nothing like a new baby, unless it's a new grandma!
The longest part has just begun!!!!Lindahttp://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
Oh, many congrats! What exciting news!Jane
WOW! How time has flown!!
You will love being a Grandmanothing like it (o:So happy for you!!!
So, so exciting - I'm excited for you! I know it sounds crazy, but I've always wanted to be a grandma - of course I have a fair few years to wait!
Hi Kath, I posted a post. Yay!!! How exciting, only days away from holding your'e grand baby, cant wait to see pictures. She looks beautiful pregnant
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You're taunting me with it aren't you? I just know you are. I still love you though.
How exciting for you all! Your life will change, for the better. There's nothing like a new baby, unless it's a new grandma!
The longest part has just begun!!!!
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
Oh, many congrats! What exciting news!
Jane
WOW! How time has flown!!
You will love being a Grandma
nothing like it (o:
So happy for you!!!
So, so exciting - I'm excited for you! I know it sounds crazy, but I've always wanted to be a grandma - of course I have a fair few years to wait!
Hi Kath, I posted a post. Yay!!! How exciting, only days away from holding your'e grand baby, cant wait to see pictures. She looks beautiful pregnant
Post a Comment