Thursday, September 9, 2010

Oh My.....

So tonight the resident boys, Zach, Clark, and Seth, were all in bed at 10 pm.
I sat up chatting on Facebook with a friend that I haven't talked to for awhile.
The whole time there were stereos a'thumpin from upstairs. So I had to go up and assist them with shutting them off before I could go to sleep.
Then I came down and got into bed. I laid there a little bit before I realized there was a new noise.
It was the shower!!! At midnight!!
Clark thought it was 6 am and I woke him up for school!!
Back to bed for him with a wet fanny!!

5 comments:

DayPhoto said...

Life with children....


Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

grammy said...

oh no!!!
I bet you were in trouble (o:
There were 5 girls in my dorm (many years ago) and we played a trick on one girl. She had the earliest class and it was still dark when she left in the morning....so we stayed up later than her (probably playing cards...not studying) one night we set her alarm to go off and we all covered up as if we were asleep and she got up and showered and the whole 9 yards and started off across the campus when we yelled out the window "Come back...it is still the middle of the night". Boy was she mad. She was just so darn easy to trick (o:

Pat MacKenzie said...

He was probably pleased to get to the bathroom before his brothers!

CindyDianne said...

HAHA! That's funny!

Stephanie said...

That is awesome!! So funny!!