Ian James arrived at 12:15am on his daddy's birthday. A healthy 8 lbs 11 oz. 20 3/4 inches long. Mama and baby boy are doing well!! SOOOO EXCITING! Clark and Seth just had to wake us up calling us gramps and grams!! Such happy uncles they are!!!
Congrats!!!! I am sure this is the first of MANY!!!! And how neat that he was born on James BD. Trent's oldest was born 6 hours AFTER his birthday!! I am sure there will be lots of pictures so we can all see him??? Enjoy him.
Congratulations!! This is wonderful news! Enjoy cuddling your newest family member - look forward to photos when I get back from holidays (just saw your update & couldn't resist having a quick look!) Have a lovely day Renata:)
8 comments:
Awesome! Congratulations to you all!
Congrats!!!! I am sure this is the first of MANY!!!! And how neat that he was born on James BD. Trent's oldest was born 6 hours AFTER his birthday!! I am sure there will be lots of pictures so we can all see him???
Enjoy him.
Many congrats! Looking forward to seeing the pics.
Jane
Congratulations!! This is wonderful news!
Enjoy cuddling your newest family member - look forward to photos when I get back from holidays (just saw your update & couldn't resist having a quick look!)
Have a lovely day
Renata:)
YEAH!!!! Is he early! Did you expect a boy? For some reason I was thinking girl!
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
Congratulations to the proud parents, uncles AND grandparents. Looking forward to seeing a photo of your gorgeous little grandson.
Congrats!!
Glad to hear all are doing fine. He was pretty close to the nine pounds that you were predicting. I'm impressed. Post pictures soon.
Welcome to the Grammie club - the best club in the world. Enjoy your little one.
Post a Comment