Nothing to say.
The picture says it all.
To answer questions-
Details will be shared.
The cake had disposable diapers and lots of stuff tucked inside to hold the layers together. Like baby eating utensils, lotions, and such.
And no "real" cake was made as Maria isnt a cake fan so there were delicious desserts instead.
Jumping at every call? Getting that way more so every day.
I didnt take my phone into church yesterday and felt lost without it. When we got in the vehicle there was a missed call. I got very excited til I seen it was Dirk!!! Then I got excited again as he was coming over for lunch!
My cellphone is with me most of the day for truck calls anyway but I am keeping it closer at hand than ever!!
Last week I called Maria to ask her something. No answer. Three hours later I called her again. No answer.
So I sent a text. No answer.
I had convinced myself there was good news to be had soon!
Then she called.
She had been at work. And my first call didnt go through.
Someday soon the call will come!!
And when the call does come through I hope I dont leave Dirk and his truck out stranded somewhere!!
10 comments:
What a blessing. Congratulations! :D
Great photo! Very funny.
I can just imagine how you are waiting for that phone call. Best wishes to everyone, but particularly the new mummy.
Many congrats. I know you are excited, as you should be!
Jane
Waiting for calls is never fun. Can't wait to hear some news.
Love the picture. I hope someone in your family makes scrapbooks. Happy waiting!!
Dirk will understand. Hate that waiting at the end.
Lanette was easy, as with James I could tell it on her all day that she would never make it thru the night and she called before we even went to bed. And she was early with the other two so that was very helpful. Praying it is very soon and the little peanut is easy on his momma.
You made me laugh out loud!!!! The photo is very cute and you should frame it and give it to your grandchild.
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
waiting is hard (o:
I can still remember getting that call eight years ago. Oh the joy...I do so love babies....especially Grand babies(o:
Love the picture!!!
Oh I can only imagine your excitement! I hope it's soon for you!
Looking forward to your news
(I'm going away for a few weeks, so hopefully bub's here when I return!)
Have fun
Renata:)
Congratulations!!! My first grandbaby is due December 1st so I totally relate to your excitement.
Post a Comment