Ian is such a good little shopper that Daryl and I took him on Black Friday.
At 5:30am.
Chauffeuring grandpa from store to store looking for the loot on his well planned list. (He and Mike went thru those sale ads 4 times and checked their list multiple times!)
To the mall.
To buy a suit for Daryl.
Without his mama. As she had been shopping since 11:00pm and was exhausted. Daddy had spent the night with him and then had to chase pigs on trucks.
After shopping aka crushing thru walls of people we all hung out at my mom's while lil mama got some shut eye.
While shopping we learned to look for a coffee pot to warm up his bottle. Pour a cup of coffee not too full and sit the bottle in it til its warm enuf to baby's liking. Makes for a happy lil shopper! And it gives grandpa more time to shop for more tools!! I finally found a use for those farm stores and coffee!! Who would of thunk it???
Maria being she went shopping all.night.long. got in on all the good sales!! I ended up with a Shark steam mop!! SO excited!! It was $30 less than I was going to buy one for a month ago and decided to wait it out just in case they would be on sale. Score!
Did any of you venture out before the crack of dawn for some shopping?
6 comments:
Are you silly?????????????? There is NOTHING I need bad enough to make me get out of bed at that hour!!!! Enjoy your day with mom and sis!!!!
We went for a short while around 9 but didn't find any real buys.
Enjoy your day!!!
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
you are a brave soul
and brave Grandma to boot
I hate hate shopping in that mob
you did good
We don't have black friday sales here. Our shopping crazies camp out overnight on the doorstep of the big chain stores for the end-of-year sales.
Wouldn't it be fun if the stores had on-line sales for Black Friday. My daughter did all her Christmas shopping on line this year.
Okay, your header picture is making me HUNGRY. Yummy picture! As to Black Friday, I was able to place my order online and then pick the item up. I got a fabulous deal on a front loader washing machine I've been wanting for years but couldn't afford. Hurray for sales.
Post a Comment