Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Game On.....

More shopping!!
Monday I went to the big city without lil mama and cutsie so I could get my shopping done.
I picked up my mom who had pen and paper handy at all times. Making lists as we went!! We accomplished alot.
On Tuesday I went up there again with mama and baby. Maria and Tessa were able to finish the favors for the wedding. Then it was off shopping. Working on Maria's list of must-dos and appointments.
When James came to town we let them do some more of their shopping and we took Ian with us to my mom's house. Who slept all three hours his parents were shopping.
Of course, with my sister Brenda here from WA, we had to break out the Ticket To Ride (train game) game. We have not played that game in months!! So I lost my groove completely at first. They had too so it all worked out.
:)
And because I won both games we played I was flat out accused of cheating!!!!
:)
Cheating?!?!?!
:)
And....Brenda thinks that I should share my strategy with her so she can go back to WA and win there where the "real" competition is she says!!
:)
Yeah. When pigs fly!
I had forgotten how fun that game is!!
Will be a fun month of fitting in as many games as we can while Brenda is here!! When we can fit it in between Ian's naps and feedings, Thanksgiving fun, all the wedding stuff, and Christmas fun too!!
Its was a great way to de-stress after another day of shopping.
Snuggles with Ian and train game.
Love it.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!

5 comments:

Michele said...

Oh My! That baby is an angle.

Have a very happy Thanksgiving.

Pat MacKenzie said...

Sounds like you're having a good time. Enjoy the season, the holidays, the wedding, the baby, etc. Life is good.

grammy said...

I need to play the train game again...it has been so long I will have to relearn it (o:
Baby cute alert...lol

DayPhoto said...

The baby is ever so darling. I wish I could hold

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Renata said...

What a little cutie he is!!!
We love that game - a friend of ours has it & it's so much fun!!
Enjoy this time with your sis & family - sounds like you're having a great time!
Have a lovely day
Renata:)