Monday, March 21, 2011

Giveaway......

I'm stoked.
Heels-clicking happy.
I may have squealed upon finding the little treasure in this bag.
There were witnesses to confirm or deny that fact.
Those same witnesses are not allowed to join in on the giveaway!!! (Nor are they to tell their men-those boys of mine- or a husband of one witness.)
Guess whats in the bag.
Because I love it soooo much I will send ya a little something that I love too.
Some chocolate maybe?
Giveaway closes on Saturday at noon.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooo, how can one the giveaway? Whats the scoop.BKS

Mum-me said...

Well I'm intrigued now. "Heel-clicking happy!" Does that mean it's a pair of shoes? Or is it a plane ticket for a round-the-world holiday? A voucher/coupon for a free cleaning lady for a year? Or a lottery ticket with the winning numbers to a million dollars? I'm having lost of fun guessing, but my best guess is that I really have no idea what's in the bag.

Kath said...

Mum-me, I wish it was all of your choices!!

D said...

hmmmmm, something you love sooooo much. I'm gonna guess the grandson's not in there, soooo could it be candles? a cleaning lady would be nice tho.flower seeds? a sunny day? I know, a trip to florida!?

Anonymous said...

Its me. I guess aaaa pair of heel clicking cowboy boots for your special grandson or perhaps some piece of home decor that you looked for for years.BS

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

My guess is someone found your little green bowl that you love so much.

grammy said...

I just caught up on all these great posts (o:
Sometimes you have a big gap between posts..... but this time you had lots to say and I missed it....well till now. Love the basketball game and all the baby pictures.... how could he be that big already???
Happy BD to your hubby... great pictures there to.

Oh as far as guessing goes... I have no idea. Easter Peeps??? hee hee
the key to a new car for you???
News of another Grand baby? lol

Kath said...

Love ALL the suggestions!!!

Renata said...

Hi Kath
I'm thinking something for the newest coming grandbaby!
OK I really don't know, but what a fun idea to get us all guessing!