And the closest I got of a team picture.
:(
Snuggle time!
Captain Ian got in some play time too with his players.
Captain Ian also got in some chomping time on Courtney's cellphone!!
Naptime was had by an exhausted captain in the corner of the gym. Kinda out of harms way.
It was a hard won two losts in a row following 1 win.
This experience gives Team Boomer alot to look forward to for next year.

The lil guy slept through all the noise til the extremely loud buzzer buzzed. Then he would wet his pants and go right back to sleep. Thru two games.
Captain Ian's gramma was very happy as she had some self-appointed coaching to do!!
After we lost possession of the ball a few times for not having picked up a rebound I hollered from the sidelines "rebound!!".
After we lost possession of the ball a few times for not having picked up a rebound I hollered from the sidelines "rebound!!".
An exhausted-none-too-happy-arm-twisted-hard-persuaded player, Maria, walked by and bellared "WHAT?" as in "What do you want from me now, woman!? She thought I had hollered "Rika!" at her(nickname).
For those of us on the sidelines it was funny.
Very funny.
Not sure she still thinks its funny!!
Had to been there...on the bench to see the humor in it!!
At that point I realized she really wasn't enjoying this as much as we all pumped her up to believe she would!!!
Dirk's pup, Nika, even got in on the fun!! Tho all the noise did intimidate her. But she was comforted by Courtney with open arms.
And it gives one Team Boomer more time to find some black socks to go with its black shoes!
Our team was the only one with their own jerseys!! Thanks to Dirk who designed them and got the ball rolling on them.
Rah! Rah! Rah! for Team Boomer!
Every minute was enjoyed!
2 comments:
I love your style of writing! I could sense how much you enjoyed the event through our words. Baby Ian is just too cute ... makes me almost want another one - almost!!
How much fun does that look! I used to play basketball back when I was a teenager - not sure if I'd remember how to any more!
Captain is adorable there!
Post a Comment