Monday, March 28, 2011

Win- Win.........

Peek-a-boo! Ah la la! A little brown bowl!!!! After the basketball game last weekend us gals-Maria, Courtney, Deena, and I-stopped at the shops. All three little stores were very entertaining!!! A thrift store with silky SpongeBob pjs, lacy apron, and funky fabric. A gift shop with awesome little bowls, jewelery, sunglasses.....all kinds of fun junk! Also there is a very very very messy fabric store thats stuffed full! I have been to these shops many many times but it was never this fun!! Thanks, gals! Because I am so happy to have a little bowl back in my life I will be sending HUGS to Evonne who guessed correctly! I LOVE all the guesses!!!
When my lost little replaced bowl got there, the cupboard was bare.


Heels-clicking happy.

6 comments:

Michele said...

Nice! It really looks great with all 4 back where they belong.

Maria said...

Looks great!! We did have alot of fun shopping too!! Need to do another "junk" shopping trip with the girls. I love the browsy kind of shopping where you can find real treasures when you're not looking :o)

DayPhoto said...

YEAH! And your HEADER....archives! I can hardly wait!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

grammy said...

well that makes since. I just needed a little refresher (o:
It does feel good to rplace something that had been missing.
Like the new look! very springish (o:

Mum-me said...

I was right! (My guess was that I really had no idea, and I certainly didn't have a clue that it was a little brown bowl - a very cute little brown bowl!)

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Oh yea for you. So glad you found one. It looks amazing on your shelf.
Looks like I know what makes you happy.