Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Baja Sauce.....


Such goodness needs to be shared. But being Tessa and I "threw" this recipe together it took a long while to get it written down correctly.

But the real reason I didnt get it shared was because of Tessa. She made it all the time and then moved off to school and marriage. So I had to re-learn all the tweaks we did to make it just perfectly yummy.

Then I had to remember to photograph it before it was all consumed.

And that would be the real reason the sharing of the great baja sauce was delayed.

Really!

Baja Sauce

2/3 c. sour cream

1/3 c Miracle Whip

1 tsp. ranch dressing (powder)

2 garlic cloves, minced

1/4 tsp. Tabasco sauce

2 -3 T. fresh lime juice

sugar,adjust to taste

1/2 tsp. paprika

Mix well. Let flavors mingle then ENJOY!


We enjoy it on Baja Chicken Tacos.


A couple dollops of baja sauce goodness makes these tacos sing......well the consumers sing!


The chorus is always the same..." More. Moooorre! More!."


Baja Taco recipe tomorrow!

3 comments:

Pat MacKenzie said...

Looks yummy! I'll be sure to try it.

Maria said...

I love baja chicken tacos!! This sauce is delicious!!

DayPhoto said...

Oh YUMMMM! THank you!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/