Them to Chicago.
Me to Minneapolis where I met up with Daryl.
They had TONS of fun. LOTS of funny stories to tell.
I had a stress-free, low key, shop til I did not drop shopping weekend. I found some clothes but most exciting of all is I found a quilt and duvet for our bed!!!!!
Now to get to work on that bedroom redecorating!
There is wallpaper to removed, heavy furniture to be moved, primer to be applied, paint colors to be chosen, windows to be installed, window coverings to be picked out, pillows to be made(Maria), and lots of work to be done.
Spring vacation is officially over.
Now to get inspired to clean and get "before" pictures taken!!
3 comments:
Sounds like fun...
but so much work ahead
I feel faint...on you behalf (o:
Can't wait to see the pics. I am waiting until we move then I'm going to do the whole gussy up of the bedroom thing. We are even going to spring for a new bed. King size this time. We need the extra space for the big dog, that's Nessa not JR. :)
Sounds like a big project ahead for you. Good luck with it.
Post a Comment