Between my schedule and Bloggers fits this post is finally getting put together!!
The fabric of this comforter is awesome! So snuggly soft.
I am very very picky about the fabric of my comforter. It has to be just the right weight. It can not be one of those over stuffed ones that make you sweat in the dead of winter when the wind is howling and chillin' ya all the way to the bone.
With my sister's assistance we found just the one/s. At West Elm.
The color was good.
The fabric was GREAT.
The weight of the comforter is good.
So..its all good.
What a search it was tho to find just the right one for picky ol me!!

This is the duvet cover that will go over our old beloved comforter. Which will keep us just the right toasty in the winter.
The fabric of this one is absolutely great too!!
The fabric of this comforter is awesome! So snuggly soft.
The color was good.
The fabric was GREAT.
The weight of the comforter is good.
So..its all good.
What a search it was tho to find just the right one for picky ol me!!
This is the duvet cover that will go over our old beloved comforter. Which will keep us just the right toasty in the winter.
I love it.
This was to be a quick project that turned out to take weeks!
And I still need curtains of some sort.
But I did get all the picture frames changed over.
Thanks to garage sales and some paint!
We love the much needed makeover.
Only one complaint....we dont get to sleep in the comfy bedroom near enough!!
4 comments:
it is beautiful....it feels so wonderful to have a new look. I am still in awe of the changes my DIL have made in my house.
I bet you are getting really busy...
we have lots of rain...I mean lots. It will be so green when it is over.
looks great! hope you get to use i more often.
It looks great mom!!
OH wow - it looks amazing! I love the paint colour you chose for the walls & the new comforter & the wall decoration above the bed (actually I think I like it all - want to come & do my room???)
Post a Comment