I made time to have snuggle time with lil Addie after the baling was done.
Tiny little Addie.
She is soo fine and small compared to bigevergrowingstrongjumpingoutofyourarmsallboy Ian.
Her mama, Tessa, had fun with my camera and her little dollie.
9 comments:
She is totally adorable!
What a sweet Thang!
Sweet and adorable! God Bless :)Have a Happy Thanksgiving Day!
She is just Beautiful. Hugs and kisses to the little peep and her momma
SHE IS DARLING!!! Christmas is going to be a treat for you this year!
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com
Isn't she just the cutest thing! I love cuddling babies ~ my friend had a little girl 3 weeks ago & I got to hug her all day Wednesday ~ so precious!
Enjoy this time ~ as you know it goes much too quickly!
Blessings
Renata:)
What a sweet precious little baby girl. What does Ian think of her?
Pat, Ian is too busy making sure he doesn't miss out on any action to take much notice of a baby! :)
She is precious for sure. Enjoy all the little pink snuggles you can get, because it will go so fast!!!
Post a Comment