Been on the go!
Had a couple more fields to bale up. The farmer just couldn't say no.
One field Daryl baled it up then went to haul bales with the semi. After school I took Clark to the field to bring home the equipment. The sweet farmer so liked our bales that he wanted another field baled.
Daryl was trucking. Seth was at BB practice. So that left Clark raking. Me....baling. Not a big deal other than I had just arrived home from an afternoon out. Wasnt planning on "working" so....off I went with my new coat, new black shoes, and my frilly top in Dustville!
I survived.
Had a couple sleep overs with Ian.
Taught him how to make loud annoying firetruck sounds that he is to only use at his house. His parents will be finding other shows to watch other than CSI and the such soon. :)
Last week I was laid up with a pinched nerve in my upper back. Geesh is that ever painful. Four trips to the chiropractor and they have me pulled straight. Somewhat. Its gonna be a "time" thing.
The guys have all the lights up outdoors and then we had 4 inches of snow. All for Ian....which were the words of encouragement I used when there was complaints. That grampa and those uncles are bulldozed when it comes to the lil guy!
And, yes, Ian loves the pretties.
The blow up snowman not so much at first. But now they are bffs.
BB started! Bleacher Butt also known as basketball by the boy(Seth)!
Senior pictures have been ordered.
Senior's baby picture found for graduation slide show.
Also found was Clark and Seth's hair clippings from their first haircut. Which absolutely totally freaked out the two teen boys!! So much so I was called a horder!
Didnt you all keep the first hair too??
On my list to-do is find Daryl's baby book as I certain that his hair clippings are in there!! Wont that FREAK them out even more!
Oooh I cant wait!!
We have heard ALOT the past weeks from the Senior (Clark) that he really wishes people would get a clue and know he.is.NOT.Zach! He is Clark!
Thank goodness that girl he is sweet on knows he.is.NOT.Zach!
He is sooo sweet on the sweet girl that he awoke late on Saturday and came thundering downstairs. The blur whizzed by and slammed into the bathroom mumbling "he had to be at Brooke's church in 30 minutes". Impossible. We live 45 minutes away and he had to pretty up yet!
Daryl and I wondered how long we should let him believe it was Sunday.
So on a scale of 1 to 10...how much do you think he was anticipating seeing the very busy girl?
His mama says...10!
Stockings have been hung.
Still empty.
No tree.
More plans have been made for our family trip to Minneapolis.
Some holiday treats have been made.
A baking day has been scheduled with my girls.
Yum, girls day, and sweet grandbabies. Win-win-win!
Ian had a ride in Uncle Dirk's big vroom-vroom(Peterbilt).
The farmer(Daryl) has swapped roles to trucker once again. He starts up the big rig whenever he cant find an excuse not do so.
He found a few weeks worth of excuses.
Spent time hauling bales locally and hauling our WY hay.
Now headed out on the big road to UT.
Daryl is more disgusted than ever with the over population of antelope that have dug into our hay in WY this fall.
He spreads the word far and wide to encourage all hunters to get WY tags.
PLEASE.
Dispatching began again today. There will be many days I will wish to be swathing, raking, or baling instead. There is alot less stress involved.
Its a job.
I'll do it.
A big perk of the job is more computer time (some days) to read blogs!!
YAY!
6 comments:
Love those cookies in the header!
With all the bustling at least you got in some grandbaby time.
Grandbabies make up for work...today is Tuesday...That is the day Tally spends with us!
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com
I get tired just reading about all your activities. Enjoy your girl and grandbaby time.
Hi Kath
It is lovely to catch up on your news ~ you are doing so well doing the baling & in all your town clothes too! Does that mean you get a full new outfit from the profits ( oh wait ~ profits & farming ~ there's a joke ;) )
Love that your son had the days mixed up ~ how long did you let him believe it? Until he got in the car??
Have a wonderful week
Blessings
Renata:)
As usual sounds busy busy busy around there.
Hope you have a wonderful time baking with the girls and hugging those babies (o:
Post a Comment