Friday, November 30, 2012

October Birthdays....

 As the November birthdays have come and gone, and have yet to be celebrated, I figured it was past time to share the adorable October birthdays!! I didn't take any pictures on my cellphone of the parties so therefore they were not in the October post.
But they were fun and adorable none the less!!!
James and Ian
James hit the 3-0!
Ian is 2!
 Maria made them each their own cake.
James wants his own cake too, ya know!
And James doesn't get near as excited when he sees a firetruck like Ian does!!

 Maria is my go-to Pinterest addict.
Its a win-win for me...I don't have to be sucked into that vortex and I give her something to search for when she has been sucked into that realm of creativity!
So we made candy corn cups with pineapple, mandarin oranges, topped with cool whip.
 Addie liked her cake til she touched it and got frosting on her fingers.
She is a girly girl and doesn't like goo on her fingers!!
Her cake was a peach angel food with lots of sprinkles to match her shirt!
 
She, like Ian, loved all the gifts that were loaded on them!!
 
 
Adorables!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

Michele said...

Too cute!

And still jealous of your grandbabies. *sighz*

Terry and Linda said...

Adorable....all of them!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

¸.•*¨*•♪♫♫♪Merry Christmas to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
˜”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°•.★★.•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜”

Pat MacKenzie said...

Yes they certainly are adorable. But poor James! His cake was only half the size of Ian's.

Lovely grandbabies Kath. Gotta love 'em.

D said...

Too Cute. Time sure does fly tho.

Mari Nuñez said...

Very cute! I love the candy corn cups, I will most definitely try it.