Tuesday, August 20, 2013

School Punks.....

Clark is back in school already. His year starts out with 8 weeks of internship. So he will be around here til he heads back to the classroom and his apartment. Then back here again for 8 weeks. Then back to the classroom and then....graduation! Seth begins his Senior year in high school. Hallelujah!!!! I am very much looking forward to this school year FLYING by. As he is too!! Twenty-two years of homework is enough for me!!! Twenty-two years of stopping life so kids are well rested. Well fed. Well studied. Graduated. And moved on to living out their dreams. I am looking very forward to planning the last graduation party. Enjoying the party. Seeing Seth off to live his dreams. Anxious for the next step in my 40-something life. Feeling physically better (HOPING dr is right!!). Working. Vacationing. Living!!! For alot of mothers this is the year of dread. I have to say the past couple months have been very eye opening to me personally. Instead of dread I am going to have to conceal my overflowing excitement!! In 7 weeks after I have completely healed up....bring it on says these punks mama!!!

3 comments:

Michele said...

Bring it on is right! I couldn't wait to get the boys on with their lives. Though the younger one took a bit longer than I would have liked. He's out now so life is good.

Pat MacKenzie said...

Well you're one happy almost empty nester! It is a great feeling to have all the kids safely finished school and on their own...kind of like a graduation for Mom and Dad!

Stay healthy and enjoy the year.

Terry and Linda said...

Mine left then came back...albeit only close by, so if we need them to help out they are there!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com