Saturday, October 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged.....

I've been tagged by Linda to come up with six quirks about myself. So here goes....
  1. I'm a doodler. I like to write while on the phone or sitting around talking. Once I wrote all over Seth's homework that he left on the counter with a bunch of old school papers.
  2. I have made so much salsa that I no longer even care for it.
  3. The only blue food I will eat is blue M&Ms. Maybe a blueberry muffin. Blue raspberry anything is eeeww and I have never even tasted it.
  4. I take my pillow along on road trips. I dont like to sleep on motel pillows.
  5. Mint makes me nauseous.
  6. Twenty-three years ago I was featured in a newspaper along with my mother-in-law to show the "lost art of canning".

I would like all of my bloggie friends to join in. But to tag just six of you.......

Applie

Dirk-check out my son's new blog

Dee

Michele

Somethings Burning

Kryna

Join the fun!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to pick 6 quirky things about me? I am not quirky, I am normal. LOL Ok, I'll have to think on this a day or two. :)

Kryna said...

Very smart about the pillows...trust an ex-hotel-housekeeper. Ahhh....

Unknown said...

Ok, I put up some quirky things. :)

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Hi! Thanks much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment about my moon photo. I hope you'll return again. I've had fun scrolling through your blog. I love dilly beans but have never made them. Your recipe makes it seems so easy to make my own. Cute posts...and glad to read about your son's recovery. Woo hoo!

Michele said...

Oh I've got quirk's aplenty along with a lot of neuroses. LOL

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

I remember that newspaper article. Who would guessed you would have such a long, loving relationship with the canning jars.

debi9kids said...

LOL about doodling on your son's homework! haha

grammy said...

My HD is a desil mechanic. He dosn't drive over the road much(I think I am glad about that) but truck talk comes out of his mouth all the time. lol...I should show him the pic of the truck your husband is so happy about. That arm is so scary. Glad it is healed up. My 23 year old is trying to be a policeman. oh boy.