Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sneak Peek......

We are seeing dots...everywhere! Such cute little dots tho.

We have hours and hours put into the programs. Trying to get the perfect picture!

In the end....we couldnt use it anyway because of some computer glitch! :(

The bride's hair has been highlighted. And a cutsie hairstyle tried for the special day.

And.......the final fitting has been done with her gown.

The excitement is building around here!
And nerve wracking!
But exciting too.
Oh boy, those nerves!

9 more days


7 comments:

Pat MacKenzie said...

I love the way the rings form heart shadows. Wish I had known that trick when my five girls (and 2 sons) got married! Everything looks lovely - Maria's hair is cute and shiny, the dress looks beautiful. The 9 days will go by fast.

Mum-me said...

Love those ring shadows! And I am loving reading about your preparations and seeing how everything is coming together. (Glad I still have a few years to go before I have to do this though.)

Michele said...

She cut her hair since I've seen her. It looks adorable. You are so together I'm sure the whole thing will come off without a hitch.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Still hoping we can make it. All looks great.
But if we are still here I think you should fly down for a break afterwards. I think you will be needing one.
There is a non-stop flight from Soo Falls to Orlando.

DayPhoto said...

I liked the rings and the shadows, pretty cool.

The hair style is so 'cute' and the dress is outstanding. 9 days and you will be there. Just 9 days!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

RazorFamilyFarms.com said...

Gorgeous!!!

I love the photos and the excitement in your writing is just bursting through.

Blessings,
Lacy

Corky and Kay said...

Such fun. I am sure it will all be just perfect in the end.Have a Blessed wedding day.