Pat Mack is from Canada.
Mom to 7 children.
Grandma to lots.
Escapes the northern winters in Arizona.
Is a "scrapper" .
Loves cactus.
She gives me an insight to what my life will be like in the near future!!!!
Thanks to all of you for joining me in this lil bit of fun!!!
Congrats, Pat MacK!!!
contact me @ hudsonfurn@alliancecom.net and I will get the prize on its way to ya!!
6 comments:
Yeah for you! Pat MACK!
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
Congrats Pat Mack
way 2 go pat!!! enjoy
gp and thanx for doing this!!!
Well at least her first name started with a P... had me going for a minute (o: Congrats to her.
Congrats Pat Mack, and thanks to Kath for hosting the giveaway.
This is so exciting Kath. I've never won anything on line before. Thank you so much - can't wait to get the cookbook. I'll email you right away.
Post a Comment