Friday, November 13, 2009

Found A Snow Goat......

Black Hills mountain goat
Isnt it darling?
We wanted to pet it.
But there was a certain look in his eye that kinda read.............DONT DO IT !
So we gave the adorable dear our upmost respect.
But doesnt the snow goat look soft and cuddly tho?

11 comments:

Steph said...

you are SO right! i bet the baby goats are twice as cute :) miss you guys!!

CindyDianne said...

Is it unusual to spot them? How AWESOME!

Kath said...

Steph- The babies are so adorable!

CindyDiane- Not really. They are usually around the same areas.

grammy said...

Might look cute... but look at a video of them butting heads. Loud powerful knock!!! What a good picture.

DayPhoto said...

Good for you! Very good!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Pat MacKenzie said...

Soft, yes. Cuddly,yes. But are those horns I see on his head. I say give the cute cuddly mountain goat his space!

Corky and Kay said...

If anyone ever gets a chance.... Wondering though if its still there...But there is or was a arbuckles wilderness in Oklahoma I think. The ostriches etc just put their beaks right to your windowshield etc. It freaked the kids out etc. But was nice to see the wild things up close and personal.

thibwrat78 said...

Thanks for your comments, they are so nice! I have seen them on my mom's blog too. I really like the pics on your page, awesome!

Dana said...

Oh my gosh, I have never heard of or seen a snow goat:) So so cute!! Im going to have to google them, I want to see a baby. The wedding pictures look great, I love the blue

Renata said...

WOW I have never even heard of a snow goat, besides seen one! It does look cuddly there.

The Silver Age Sara said...

Wow, now that is one cool goat. I think I would have given it a try just to touch him. What a fabulous photo.