Great pictures. I am sure it was a lovely time. We may have a wedding in the very near future. Small, or go away somewhere...she can't decide.
Great wedding! I love her colorsLindahttp://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/
You all look so pretty/handsome.
Just beautiful! Such a classy looking wedding :)
Lovely pictures Kath. You have a handsome/beautiful family.
What lovely wedding pictures! Such a pretty bride!
Beautiful wedding photos! Nothing better than weddings and family.
I followed you from Simply Sweeters blog...Beautiful pictures, Beautiful bride, Beautiful family
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Great pictures. I am sure it was a lovely time. We may have a wedding in the very near future. Small, or go away somewhere...she can't decide.
Great wedding! I love her colors
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/
You all look so pretty/handsome.
Just beautiful! Such a classy looking wedding :)
Lovely pictures Kath. You have a handsome/beautiful family.
What lovely wedding pictures! Such a pretty bride!
Beautiful wedding photos! Nothing better than weddings and family.
I followed you from Simply Sweeters blog...
Beautiful pictures, Beautiful bride, Beautiful family
Post a Comment