Wednesday, January 13, 2010

No Words.....

Well actually I have plenty of words to say about it!!
This is the burly man that came home to us last night after being gone for 10 days.(Seemed like much longer.) Yes, he was shaggy before he left. We just dont have that mental image of him like that so it was a shock once again to see him so follicle-y!
The Follicle Farmer informed his wild daddy-missing boys that he was growing it all out til spring. He claims its too cold for a haircut. Guess we cant really agrue with that other than there has been an awesome invention called ...a hat!
The Follicle Farmer's wife informed the wildly excited daddy.is.home boys that the farmer will have to find a different wife to be out in public with then!!
Lucky for him we dont get out much so it will be able to grow til his birthday- The first day of Spring!!!

This is the mental imagine I have of my Follicle Farmer husband.
I am losing my mind a little more everyday. Hopefully that will come in handy and erase the newest image.

8 comments:

grammy said...

Funny
oh if i could show all the different hair cuts
and beard and mustache style my redhead hubby has been through
crazy
His two sons don't have as much hair (and it's not red)

Michele said...

You know that this will just encourage the boys to grow theirs out, right?

Kath said...

Michele- I am hoping NOT!!! The two youngest ones that are still in the "hoping" for facial hair stage were poking fun of the burly bear pretty good!

DayPhoto said...

I'm glad Daryl made it home. With all this horrible weather we are having it is a concern for all the big rigs and thier drivers. Every day we hear of someone tipped or flipped on I-70 in the passes.

Welcome home Daryl!

Linda and Terry
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Mum-me said...

My HB grows his hair and beard every summer holiday, but since the army demands that they be clean shaven and short-haired the rest of the year he doesn't really get too hairy in those 4 weeks off work.

Jennifer Warthan said...

My mama calls that scruffy. Me? I much prefer the rugged look to clean shaven!

Corky and Kay said...

How funny. Corky does things like that to and you wonder what if we did stuff like that.hmmmmmmmmmmm

Renata said...

LOL - Dave also grew his beard in winter, but it came off real quick once the summer heat came!