Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hibernation.......

Seth (54)-taken with BlackBerry
Thats the BB loving boy playing his favorite sport.
Amongst all the cold and snow we have been very busy attending basketball games.
This week Seth has two games then we can go into hibernation.
Some weeks he had four games and some practices. The basketball and work schedule made it a wee bit hectic.
Amazingly with all the winter we have had there was only one game rescheduled.
They have had a good season. Only lost a couple games and they were close.
Glad we had something to keep our minds off the cold and snow. And something to get us out of hibernation for!
We need something to help ward off the winter blues.
When bringing the boys to the bus stop three blocks away from home this morning I was almost in two accidents.
First a lazy kid that didn't clean off his snow covered windows pulled out in front of me.
Then on my way home I was almost t-boned by the late and fast moving mail truck.
I think we will go into hibernation til winter is over.

6 comments:

grammy said...

crazy drivers...crazy weather
enjoy those games while you can,,,I miss football season with my boys. and baseball... and basketball
seemed like a crazy hectic mess sometimes but now I know it was a lot of fun (o:

Michele said...

Your level of snow this year is astonishing. Driving in it has got to be perilous. Be careful. Stay indoors if you can. That is my only advice. Not much for someone with 60 degree weather but I tried.

DayPhoto said...

Basketball games help. Me anyway. Something to look forward too. We have warm enough weather I think I just MIGHT feel spring in the air today.

Double delighted sigh.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Pat MacKenzie said...

Bad winter drivers are one of my major peeves. Glad you avoided accidents.

debi9kids said...

OMGOSH! Yes, I'm thinking it's time to hide in the house for a while...geez.

Michele said...

She's making you a grandma? I am too jealous!