Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Weekend Smiles.....

Clark, Seth, Tessa
We attended a wedding so Daryl and the hay boys came home to join us.

James and Maria
The groom was James' brother so he was all decked out in tails for the big occassion.

Peanut- 25 weeks, Maria, James
But I didnt get a picture of him in the grand attire even tho his wife reminded him several times that to take pics before changing clothes.
Oh well. They are still a cute couple even if he isnt all prettied up!
I didnt take too many pics of the wedding as we helped with food prep and such. It was a western themed wedding and James' mom outdid herself with a grand affair!
Tessa sang "God Bless The Broken Road" and they were all on the same key and sounded great.
After the reception was over Daryl and the hay boys hightailed it back to WY to the field. The ever drying hay was beckoning them back.
After a busy hectic week of running to WI and back, getting the huge weeding task accomplished in the garden, keeping the trucks on the move, and helping out with wedding stuff Saturday morning was completely relaxing. Hot and very humid out, no where to be. So Zach and I chatted for 2 1/2 hours in the cool while Tessa caught up on lost sleep.
Then all three of us got busy catching up on laundry and cleaning. Somewhere in that day my lower back gave out. One moment I was sore, the next I was about on the floor. The pain was intense. Sunday it was excruciating. Monday Tessa got me to the chiropractor.
By Monday evening I could walk!!!! Still cant stand up straight yet but hopefully I can after the adjustment today!
I wasnt a very good advertisement hobbling out of the chiropractor office yesterday.
But it was a fun weekend full of smiles!

5 comments:

grammy said...

you poor thing
over doing it!!!!
never a good thing
my guess would be the weeding
who knows though, my 25 year old son had something like that and can't go to the Dr. till the first when insurance will kick in. Oh my.
Pictures are great
how has Tessa been holding up?
stay cool and get better.

Jane said...

Glad you had a good time at the wedding, but do take care of that back! Hope it's better soon.

Jane

Sandra Henderson said...

Goodness gracious your photos are so gorgeous. I come over here to just look at your header one!!!! Can I share it and put a link? IT's wonderful!

Looks like a GREAT TIME!!!!! :)

Mum-me said...

Oh dear! Hope your back is feeling better soon. It's awful when your back gives out - I KNOW!!

The photos are lovely and Maria is glowing! You have a beautiful family.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Maria looks so cute.