Wednesday, September 29, 2010

BFFs And Babies........

Recently James' sisters hosted a baby shower for Maria and Peanut.
The afghan which is soooo soft was made by James' grandma.


There were little girls there that loved to bring her the gifts.
And inspect them first too!!!


A week prior to the shower James' niece told me her cake decorating mom had made a diaper cake and it was very cute.
I thought to myself at the time that it would be all dried out by the shower.
It was one very adorable dry diaper cake!!!

Maria's friend,Steph, just could not get enough tummy rubs in!!

Her friend, Joni, is due a month after Maria.

Another bff is due in January!!

My guess is Joni's baby will be a 7-pounder. And Maria's a 9-pounder!

**Less than 10 days now to the due date.**

10 comments:

Michele said...

9 pounds? You will post all the deets, right?

DayPhoto said...

What a cute diaper cake! The time is growing closer!!!!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Mum-me said...

The count down in on! Hope she's not too uncomfortable. (I remember how awful those last days were for me.)

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Wont be long now Grandma. Good times ahead.
Wishing James and Maria all the best.

Anonymous said...

I'm still moving...slowly! The shower was a lot of fun! I'm not the most comfortable I've ever been but I'm getting by. Better now that my Dr. put my into physical therapy!
-Maria

CindyDianne said...

cuteness!

Trevor weighed 9 lbs 7 oz. I would have preferred he be smaller!

I can't wait to see pics of Peanut.

grammy said...

How sweet and fun
do they use real diapers for the cake?? or disposable?
Did someone make a real cake (o:

Pat MacKenzie said...

That sure was a fast 9 months wasn't it. Looks like a fun time with friends.

Renata said...

I bet you are counting down now!!
Love the diaper cake & had a giggle at your reaction.
Looks like you had a great time. I love baby showers - I missed my one with the twins as I was admitted to hospital that morning :(
Have a lovely weekend
Are you jumping at every phone call?
Renata:)

Stephanie said...

I bet that all of you are getting super excited! That cake was adorable!