Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blow! Blow! Blow Your Horn.......

...all the way to Chicago!

At the scary time of way before a rooster crows Seth and Clark were up readying for their 4 day trip.

Then they were off to have fun and then some more fun!


Being the boys were going to be gone and Daryl too I booked some cheap rooms via Priceline for Minneapolis. I am off on a shopping.til.I.drop quest for the perfect comforter so I can redecorate my bedroom.


Then on late Friday night Daryl will be en route from MT to WI to join me in Minneapolis.


Fun fun fun!

6 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Sounds wonderful. Way too much fun. Enjoy!

Tyson said...

That sounds great...
hope to see the new look when it is all put together.
Sweets Tubs the dog. I love how loyal they are to their people (o:
Have a great time...the boys look great (o:

grammy said...

I don't know how that happened ... but that tyson was me...Pam...Grammy (o:
Ty is my son living here...funny

Pat MacKenzie said...

Sounds like a fun time for all. Enjoy your shopping trip.

Mountain Woman said...

Have a great time!!! Can't wait to see your comforter. I adore comforters. P.S. - your header photo is gorgeous. Does it really look like that there now?

Maria said...

Hope you guys have fun!! You have to get that comforter so I can redo your bedroom...apparently I owe you or something?? Ian can't wait til you get back :o)